Kenny Skinner Poems
- Before Love's Too Late Another day has passed and another day...
- The Liar You label me liar But still you admire You label ...
- The Saracose Mind The saracose mind of the infant ...
- I Know Torture I Know Pain i know torture i know ...
- The Fighter Parts 1 And 2 part 1 Sweat and blood drips from...
- The Sinner's Regrets Never with the wings of a angel will i ...
- My Angel The girl i love she fell from above Those angel ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kenny Skinner
Before Love's Too Late
Another day has passed and another day has come
life without you has made me crazy
wondering if i'll see you again my love
has made everything oh so hazy
it seems lonely is to be my destiny
True happiness appears only when you are near
Missing you more each day has become my curse
Wanting you back has become my permanent thirst
Living without you is making every day the worst
Theres no way i can move on
I can barely make it on my own
I didn't know how much i needed you
till you were gone
now i'm all alone
Your always on my mind
I just ...