Keshia Morgan Nomdo
Keshia Morgan Nomdo Poems
- Confusion My stomach in knots, And all is lost, in my ...
- Feelings These feelings inside, This yearning within me, ...
- Never Be I feel like dying, for this crying, so intence ...
- Already Fallen In these lil moments that we speak, gentle ...
- About You... It's like going from a stallion to a ...
- My Spirits Orchestra My conscious and sub-conscious mind ...
- My Revelation I've contemplated suicide one too many times, ...
Just another explorer on this exciting journey called life... One day at a time... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Keshia Morgan Nomdo
My stomach in knots,
And all is lost,
in my mind thats filled with confusion.
I try to remember all that I have learned,
so my confusion will disappear,
so my mind will be clear,
so I can think straight,
without the debate of whats right or wrong,
or of the things that bring tears to my eyes.
Why these moral battles?
that leaves me in shatters,
and brings the confusion back.
My life so out of place!
And just as I'm beginning to think I'm back in control,
life proves me wrong!
So I'm back at square 1
with these feelings and ...