kethozelie paunuo Poems
- Wind Chimes Such pleasant sound and peace, Wind chimes in ...
- Flowing Memories From heart to mind, endless reverie flows,...
- Wife Of A Soldier Thy beauty won't last, Yet thou dwells in...
- If I Could. If i could float like butterflies, I'd soar ...
- Paradise Oft heard them talk of paradise, Day and Night of ...
- July Moon. Afar tis the moon I see, the murky clouds like ...
- The Dreamers Left Days look clumsy and drowsy, Time move ...
Comments about kethozelie paunuo
Such pleasant sound and peace,
Wind chimes in the breeze,
The mind embraced it deftly.
Like a toy,
Amusing the eye of a little boy,
Waiting for the wind to play,
As he dreamt of fay.
Everlasting music for the soul,
Stirring memories of ole,
Ere my sight,
Under the moonlight bright.
I'd set it high in the bower,
And gaze at the swaying flower,
The good old times; i'd think,
As I blink.