Kevin Broken Poems
- America America, the home of the brave All the souls in ...
- Who Am I Some people describe me as an unserious person As ...
- Mistakes Were Made Two foolish adolescents walk by each other...
- Friendship What denies the decrease your self esteem It ...
- Murder It was a cold October night What a tragedy I'am ...
- I'M Alone But Useful I will always be alone Maybe ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Broken
America, the home of the brave
All the souls in this country go further down than an endless cave
America, where the patriots roam
The people in this country are more tighter than the world’s population inside a small dome
America, she knows war when she sees it
In this country to be free you do not need a permit
America, is beautiful inside this cold twisted galaxy that is swirled
She has the most friendships in this world
America, has an extremely unique birth
That is why this wonderful country came to be on earth