Kevin Deckert Poems
- Freedom What is freedom? Nobody knows. What do I think is ...
- Summer Holidays The greatest time of the year Summer ...
- Lock And Key We all are lock and key Don’t you see? Every ...
- You You are the rose that decorates my garden You are the ...
- A True Friend What differs a good friend from a true friend? ...
- The Love Of The Game I know a name I know a game It isn’t ...
- Me When I was walking down the street today, I stumbled and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Deckert
What is freedom? Nobody knows.
What do I think is freedom?
when you can do what you like
Without ever hurting somebody
when you are healthy,
Not trammelled in your bed
when you are in free charge of your time
And not dominated by a watch
when you can say what you think
As long as it doesn’t hurt somebody else
when you can make a mistake
Without getting immediately punished for it
when you can go and get milk
Whenever you want ...