Kevin Fung Poems
- Girl Who Stole My Heart Is there anybody going to listen to ...
- Ants Of War Like ants they march, towards their ...
- Into The Dark Can you hear me? Are you near me? So many ...
- What Is Love? What is love? Love is love, Love is ...
- The Girl Across The Street There she is, the girl across ...
- Leaves Of My Love To the girl, who sees, hears and knows all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Fung
Girl Who Stole My Heart
Is there anybody going to listen to my story
All about the girl who stole my heart?
She's the kind of girl
who you love so much,
it makes me sorry.
Still I don't regret a single day.
When I think of all the times
I tried to hard to leave her
She will turn to me and start to cry
And she promises to me
and I think and I believe her
After all this time I can't believe why.
Did she understand it when they said
That a man must break his back
to earn his day of leisure?
Will she still believe it when he's dead?
Of course she will, ...