Kevin Howell Poems
- Going Back Home I thought I couldn't go back ...
- Sitting, Hearing Stories Just as that boy long ago listening ...
- A Gadget Man Here's an old story of the gadget man he came ...
- No Message At All - Or, An All...
- Train To Anywhere Walking down that dark, winding path I ...
- The Bear Lumbering slowly through the woods urged on by a ...
- Goodbye Letter Hello sweet love, I must say goodbye I leave ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Howell
Going Back Home
I thought I couldn't go back again
remembering forgotten things
saying unsaid things
desires years ago I blame
Should I go back and say
I'd do it another way
People drift, people move on
I don't know how things could have been
But seeing you here, right now
makes me wish I could do it all over again
Now we're moving on the dance floor
like we did long ago
living the past, way back when
If this is goodbye, I should say so
can I make that mistake again?
I think I'll win you with a smile
I think I'll keep you with a kiss
holding you ...