Kevin Sullivan Poems
- After You... Breaking your heart Breaks my soul That’s why ...
- I'Ve Lost My Mind Where should I look, I’ve lost my ...
- The Love When my life seems to be going down, mired by ...
- Heartbreak Heartbreak and Mistakes Love’s at stake But I ...
- Angel's Tears The angel’s tears fall down There’s no one to ...
- Beautiful Eyes No matter how long You’ve been gone It ...
- Whispers In The Breeze Softly whispered in the breeze Are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Sullivan
Breaking your heart
Breaks my soul
That’s why it’s so hard
To let you go
With a heart so pure
And eyes so blue
How I could I ever move on
Nothing seems the same
I break every time I hear
We both deserve part of the blame
But I’m the one left here alone
With all the pain
Where did we go so wrong
We thought we were so right
But nothing felt the same again
After that summer night
When you looked into his eyes
And your heart started racing
I knew it was all over
And there was no ...