Kevin Sullivan Poems
- The Love When my life seems to be going down, mired by ...
- I'Ve Lost My Mind Where should I look, I’ve lost my ...
- Heartbreak Heartbreak and Mistakes Love’s at stake But I ...
- Angel's Tears The angel’s tears fall down There’s no one to ...
- After You... Breaking your heart Breaks my soul That’s why ...
- Beautiful Eyes No matter how long You’ve been gone It ...
- Whispers In The Breeze Softly whispered in the breeze Are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin Sullivan
No matter how long
You’ve been gone
It doesn’t matter how hard I try
Every time I think of you
I still get lost in your eyes
In my heart
You’re still here
And I pray for you everyday
I can’t let go
Because I won’t
And I wish that you felt the same
You have the most
I have ever seen
You’re amazing to me
With all you are
And all you one day will be
Every time I close my eyes
I see your face
Smiling down at me
And every time
I dream a dream
You brilliant eyes are all I see