Kevin West Poems
- Uncle Bob It was Valentine's Day when I heard the news I ...
- Dreams Of Love What scares me the most is tomorrow is never a...
- Her Dance We did dance tonight. It was the ...
- I Miss Her Have you ever longed for something So much That ...
- Discover The Sea Of Life With ... A boat is made in a ...
My favorite poets are Charles Bukowski, Pablo Neruda, and EE Cummings. I'm not a big French Renaissance guy, and I love poems about deep human emotions like love and hate. Aside from writing poems and such I love weight lifting, football, music, and hanging out with my girlfriend. On the outside I seem rugged and tough, but I am much deeper than that. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kevin West
It was Valentine's Day when I heard the news
I should be singing love songs, not singin' the blues
We weren't even related so why do I fret?
It's because of all those memories that I'll never forget.
The way you'd tickle me till I wet my pants
Or listen to jazz and watch you dance
We would race racecars every single chance
And you would make me feel welcome with a single glance
I'll remember these things until my demise
And these things will always bring some tears to my eyes
But life is many segments full of smiles and cries.
I'll always remember when you ...