khalsa khalifa Poems
- Children Of War they are children for God's sake are you ...
- Facing Death My time is gone I will be alone soon There is...
- My Lord All the nights and all the days You are with me in ...
- Home, Sweet Home I am sitting alone thinking about ...
- Magic Fort I walk alone and in my way I saw a fort of ...
- Go To Work What you give is what you get So come on to woork...
- My Dream The world is great and fair Everything we have we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about khalsa khalifa
Children Of War
they are children for God's sake
are you going to kill a child?
can't you see? are you blind?
He is a child! ! !
He is the symbol of joy
He is not a toy
children are the innocent
to put a gun on a child's face
doesn't make any sense
will never solve the case
it is the peace that we are looking for
we want to stop the war
we want to say: ' no fighting any more'.