Khurshid Alam Poems
- A Drop Of Dew A dropp of dew can enliven the thirsty ...
- The National Library Many couples couple to the serene ...
- Harmony Tiger, tiger burning bright He’ll leap up above the ...
- Foliage Leaves foliage, the green turbans, on The silky ...
- A Poet Laments Stars are shining bright and the moon is ...
- The Golden Birds The golden birds flock To the ...
- In Search Of Peace I’m in search of a home Where lights ...
Is a writer by profession. He writes poems, stories and on other subjects. His especial contribution is in the genre such as Investigative Poetry and Grammophile (a term coined to mean a campaign against incorrect grammatical usage and carelessness in writings post Internet era) . Currently he is writing a novel.
http: //national-integration-mission-india.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Khurshid Alam
The National Library
Many couples couple to the serene campus
But they don’t love; never marry each other
Yet they’re apace for a feeling unrealised
They often take bits of paper and make equations
They do, they don’t; till they get a predominant zero.
Some scholars come in boots and tie
With shirt-in on fine pants and the glasses
On their nose which tell how much ordeal
They’ve suffered and they work daylong
For their purpose and gather all papers
And they make a good name and win fame.
Many regulars hunt the library, in the Main Building
In the Magazine section, and ...