Kiara Johnson Poems
- 'Hear I Go, There I Go' When ever I needed you, you was ...
- 'If Only The Violence Just Sto... </>If only the ...
- Death Becomes Friend Death become friend, no its not a sin,...
- 'I See You' </>Don't matter how far you go, don't ...
- Sadness Came Since I Lost You When i lose a friend, I ...
- “love Vanishes, Because You Wa...
I like to write poetry, books, draw, read, and paint. I'm still a current 12th grade student at NorthClaytonHighSchool. I never give up on others and myself. I believe that if I shoot for anything, I will be successful in it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kiara Johnson
'Hear I Go, There I Go'
When ever I needed you,
you was always there,
when ever you said I want leave you,
But hear I go,
Im all alone,
I have to make a choice,
a choice to rise,
a choice to fall,
a choice to love,
a choice to destroy it all,
Hear I go,
like the sun riseing above the mountain,
when rain suddenly touch your face,
when life seems like its just to much,
when you bend down and hope for the best,
There I go,
I'm no longer a kid,
I'm a person, who is begging to win,
Hear I go,
Just hope I make the right ...