Kid of Los Angeles
Kid of Los Angeles Poems
- The Ultimate Betrayal... He avoids me. He avoids me ...
- My Erotic Love....Never Let Go... Subdue me. Engulf me. Take...
- Blinded Spiraling in a lapse of judgement, high on false ...
- My Spiraling Stairway... My An... Every Day. A ...
- The Inside Of Beauty. Beauty. A confusing riddle. An ...
- The Collapse A dilligent spine that once stood so tall, ...
- Anything - My Love Just a word. Just a phrase. Anything. ...
Just a humble girl, living in a primitive world. On the outside, simplicity. On the inside, a complication like no other. With a deep sense of spiritual alignment, and a tender heart. That's me. Every poem, a new exotic emotion or experience. I give voices to those whose thoughts scream, but voice never makes a sound....I love company. Write me.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Ultimate Betrayal...
He avoids me.
He avoids me completely, doesn't look at me.
I feel so...blue.
An ocean full of emotional tears and wonder.
A cloud floating on nothing.
A black rose.
A deep ocean with a bottomless black floor.
A cloud permanently raining above one's head.
Every day, a pressure.... to LIVE
A battle to fight constantly.
Everyday. A same repetition.
A constant reminder of an almost endless cycle.
The sun shines. Rather burns.
Burns upon the heads of the blue.
Overall, a sin never to be had.
I am nothing.