Kimberly Woodward Poems
- False Friend You knew what I liked, how to make me laugh; ...
- Stealing Beauty Their eyes that were once soft blue pools of ...
- Thief Of Love Her young eyes; once soft blue pools of love; ...
- Fine Wine Fine Wine ….. Circumstance might have brought ...
- Cleaning Again! Cleaning Again By K. Woodward LINT, ...
- Your Fine Wine Circumstance might have brought you here But ...
I'm a single mom, have always loved the passion of poems and poets. My favorite quote is, 'Life is a tomb without love.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kimberly Woodward
You knew what I liked, how to make me laugh;
your compliments I did bask;
I didn't know I was just filler;
as no one else wanted you;
they knew you were a killer;
you seemed so real; I thought it was true;
a lifetime friend, found brand new;
I didn't know I was just a mark;
How did you know I needed attention you shark?
In the future, I must give appearance of strength and independence;
or I'll be on someone else's hit list.
Soon you were busy, with work and classes;
when I called you were walking out the door;
my ego was such, I didn't know ...