King James I
King James I Poems
- Chorus Venetus Sing praise to God, both young and olde, ...
- Stanzas From The Lepanto I sing a wondrous worke of God, I ...
- Sonett The azur'd vaulte, the crystall circles bright, The ...
- Psalm Xxix Ye princes' sonnes, yeild to the Lorde, Yeild ...
- Stanzas Sing, let vs sing with one accord, Hallelviah on ...
- Spring Song Of The Birds WORSCHIPPE ye that loveris bene this...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about King James I
Sing praise to God, both young and olde,
That in this towne remaine,
With voice and euery instrument
Found out by mortall braine.
Sing praises to our mightie God,
Praise our deliuerer's name :
Our louing Lord, who now in need
Hath kyth'd to be the same.
The faithles snares did compasse vs,
Their netts were sett about ;
But yet our dearest Father in heauen,
He hath redeem'd vs out.
Not only that, but by his power
Our enemies' feet they slaid,
Whom he hath trapt, and made to fall
Into the pit they made.
Sing praises ...