Kinshuk Banik Poems
- The Little Bird O little bird, who made thee? Who made such...
- The Rain Rain, rain, the welcome rain, That comes down from...
- Solitary May I be grateful, but thou art free. In the ...
- Weals Of Nature In the poetic land I dwell, Not like the ...
- Life, Great Art Thee I misunderstood Thy words, life. To Thy...
- The Last Storm All storms reach their ends, And fates have ...
Kinshuk Banik 6th of August,2005: Kinshuk Banik is a school-boy of 14 years and he had started writing poetry at 11 years of age. He is an upcoming and growing poet from India and has great love and passion for poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kinshuk Banik
Life, Great Art Thee
I misunderstood Thy words, life.
To Thy advice stayed I deaf,
Until, of mercy, fell the last leaf,
I started Thy eternal strife.
Pierced me Thy dagger and knife,
Found I myself in Thy rustic cliff,
Nerves paralysed and muscles stiff.
Of Thy mirth myself I did deprive.
But Thy solitude made me stable
And Thy disgrace let me know
My wrongs, and now I am able
With new heart and spirit to go.
Thy slaps make me capable
When Thou my faults dost show.