Kiona Pearson Poems
- The Vile Acts In deep sea fair thee far off gloom and heart...
- Chat: ~ What is chat? Thrumming fingers Freed ...
- Real? I am a word That ends in a tilde~ and begins with, ...
- Wolf Of The Sun My brethren, my ancestors, my dearest of ...
- Love Of The Elements I Love You. I love you like the sun ...
- Blindness Take a look at me, my friend What am I to you? ...
- Pages The teacher Turns them, reading Learning the thing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kiona Pearson
The Vile Acts
In deep sea fair thee far off gloom
and heart sunk cold in loamy lay
Of vile pierce and jab and bite
Bring forth the blood to slay
To take the breath of ocean's voice
and still that soul we share
may the sea bring down on you
the depths of our despair.
In quiet drift we lay and rest
one should not untether
Without behest of lover's lips
Unfurled are tears and yells
If his is done or hers is gone
without thought for their pure pleasures
May you sink like stone in deepest trench
and be set to drift forever.
In arms ...