kipsang kerich Poems
- Dreams And Deeds I still hear the bells toll, I still catch...
- Kivukiland 'twas painful the loss, so unfathomable the ...
- Passions to goodness shall be repaid in kind, and to evil, ...
- Bereaved This pain, this day, we've paid With our tears, ...
- Grace I've seen sun-filled days, and walked sandy ...
- Sleep to the valls unseen and the hills at ease- my mind’s ...
- Writes write and flight, to fight the blight for if you ...
Comments about kipsang kerich
Dreams And Deeds
I still hear the bells toll,
I still catch the cold.
I still make the roll
Though the world's gone cold,
I've seen sunny days
and then some.
I've dreamt of sunshine
and laughter unmeasured,
I've frown from pain and loss' divide.
I yearn for play
and run with abandon,
To glory's bond.