Kiran Kukreja Poems
- The Spirit Door She comes More often than we ...
- Sentiments Abiding in the heart, sentiments breathe Roll ...
- Paradox Who (and why) has this queer world wrought Can ...
- Synthetic Life Where have we reached? What have the false ...
- The Path It had a force of its own A will of its own But ...
- The Burning Candle Pitch dark night A candle stands ...
I am a professional with a curiosity about life and a love for expression.
The poems in the collection " Unknot" have arisen from an alchemy of daily life and Nichiren Daishonin's teachings, which I have studied with some interest over a decade or so (also available online at http: //unknott.com) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kiran Kukreja
Abiding in the heart, sentiments breathe
Roll and churn covered in a sheath
Roiling around in raging tempests
Cavorting here and about: a prank, a caper
Riding on a tide out they pour
Come to rest on lips hiding no more
Lilting they sound when awarded expression
Fragrant to the heart that receives their confession
What use the words that can't find their path?
What worth the man who can't this grasp?