Kirsten H... Poems
- Waiting Alone I sit here, Waiting. Just as I was ...
- Pretty Eyes He thinks my eyes Are pretty; I can't hide ...
- Beautiful Rain I'm sitting on my bed At 1: 00 AM With my ...
- Old Path The old man That walks apon the old path, looks ...
- It's Over The sky has let go. The rain is finaly ...
- Waiting I sit here waiting, And waiting, And waiting, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kirsten H...
The sky has let go.
The rain is finaly falling.
It's falling fast and hard,
Now, there is no stopping
The downpour of the rain.
It's held back
For too long,
Letting all the filth gather.
But now it is free, the
And the fith is being
The Drought is