kizza michael Poems
- Without Blood WITHOUT BLOOD Not I don’t
- About A Friend ABOUT A FRIEND A friend,
- The Truth The truth. Our road was rough between rocks and...
- Inner Soul INNER SOUL A man who fears nothing
- Seventh Day seventh day the sun rose like the lighting ...
- Her Beauty Her Beauty Your great eyes slay at mine Your ...
- Life Itself Ends LIFE ITSELF ENDS Known to them is known ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To my knot
My life in hell
Again between the wells
Of the walls
Of the hall
The blood is not flowing
The thorns and thickest
Between the orbits
Not ruling out the present curse
Of the growing grass
In the brains of mind
In the confusion of the wise
I have to come back to doors
Of my own knows
Of my houses
Of my own horses
Of my coming to the education system
I think I have descended
To the other side of my thread
To grow up in ...