kofi OfosuEnnin Poems
- Headache little grain of pain every thought a ...
- Say Cheese! Lifting caps high, saluting the world. Venturing...
- Senseless Fix Turned the world upside down Right became ...
- Falling I used to soar high above the loveless skies Eluding...
- Love's Requiem Takes no heroes, and spares none To my wits ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kofi OfosuEnnin
I used to soar high above the loveless skies
Eluding all, no arrow ever hit
Dazzled by a smile the Olympian won
Falling from the heights, I stood no chance
Caught in passions nigh, yet denied
A heartfelt prayer to a boygod
An answer to embrace my flight
Love's wings, to soar again over love's skies.