Konstantin Plevnes Poems
- When The Sun Goes Down... When the sun goes down, You might...
- Mrs. Death She is watching you, Son. Always. She never ...
- Poetry They hate yourself And they want you to die You're...
- The Littles How heavenly it is to be a Little. A minuscule ...
- The White Crow 's Commandments Do not forget That you are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Konstantin Plevnes
How heavenly it is to be a Little.
A minuscule being,
Born in a microscopical ghetto.
Lost in Life 's endless lanes,
Blooming evermore our interminable childhoods,
Or unfinished businesses...
We shall not grow old.
We belong down
In the shallows.
Little and Invisible;