Kpekot Egweteng Poems
- The Voice Of My Nightingale I hear the voice of zeal I hear ...
- Raiding The Cross Dressed in white collar To the ...
- Souls Of Poets Souls of poets Move to and from A great ...
- My Baptism I know I shall surely baptise I know my limb is ...
- Hope Hope is the reason we live The lump ligament Wifing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kpekot Egweteng
The Voice Of My Nightingale
I hear the voice of zeal
I hear when you gulped the sun
I hear trumpets' call to heal
I hear the voice of your run
You my Nightingale, my mystery call
You the ballast of my creativity
You the question from all
You the medal of my privity
The voice of my nightingale
The voice to heavensgate
The voice that ruin hell
The voice that root my fate
My nightingale, my benign beam
My nightingale, my unebbed stream.