Kporho Vwede Daniel
Kporho Vwede Daniel Poems
- Familiar Strangers FAMILIAR STRANGERS My heart drifts It ...
- Men On Black MEN ON BLACK Knight of the printed or paper ...
- When It Rains WHEN IT RAINS When ponderous rain slap earth...
- Distinction DISTINCTION We complained As we were ...
- A Token A TOKEN The word kept ringing Water! Water! ! ...
- A Song For Our Youths A SONG FOR OUR YOUTHS Look, time is...
- The First Victims THE FIRST VICTIMS Walking back on triple...
A law student of the Prestigious Delta state university, he loved poems, a Christian. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kporho Vwede Daniel
My heart drifts
It pounds hurriedly
I wasn't running
I hear yours too
Beating faster than her shadow
Then I realise
We are adorn with bait
Always running from Predators
Yes, men are no longer taken across
Adorn with heavy necklaces and bracelets
On pants into Titanics
Like modern day fashion
Accompanied with wine from their eyes
They drank to stupor
With whips sounding like applauds
A continuous jubilation
Baited by strangers no more
But the strangers left their culture
Together with their ornaments ...