Kristian Nopah Poems
- Love Or Relationship What do you want from me? Do you want ...
- Friendship Among life's precious jewels, Genuine and rare, ...
- To You For many years I've begged For many years I've come ...
- With Out My tears are flowing for you As my mind wonders ...
- Lost Love Loved you more than I have ever known Those starry...
- Good-Bye I don't really want to say goodbye I don't really ...
- Fade Laying there in silence With blood covered wrists She ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristian Nopah
Laying there in silence
With blood covered wrists
She thinks about why she did it
And why she longs for the numbness
With each thought she hits a fence
Falling from her eyes, a red stained mist
She just can't seem to quit
Shocked by the grimness
Of her tone
She puts away the blade
The only thing she can depend on
Night or day
Picking up her phone
Trying to make every thing fade
But all of her 'friends' are gone
Looking towards the blade she says
'I hope you’re happy with yourself'
Lost in the pain
Consumed by the ...