Kristie Perry Poems
- Gorgeous You are just so gorgeous How you walk while the ...
- Sunset Moment When the day seems done The cool breeze lets ...
- This Painting I glanced at you today With every intrest in ...
- A Few Questions Do you ever watch that soft glow? ...The ...
- Writing To... He writes with thoughts and memories Much like...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristie Perry
A Few Questions
Do you ever watch that soft glow?
...The one that is placed on your face?
Its comforting with every tone
Much more amazing than its pace.
Do you ever notice your defined detail?
... Like the kind found on Earth's ground?
Its designed with so many trails
Making more paths than sound.
Do you see when you touch with an open heart?
... The caring invitations to anyone's smile?
Opend up with welcoming gestures
Keeping the slightest chance worth wild.
Can you tell when you are at your most?
... Somewhat like when I see you still?