krystal Sheehan Poems
- Grandpa's Little Girl I'll tell you a tale of grandpa's ...
- A Broken Heart There is always a story behind someone's love,...
- We Fight Once Again We fight and argue once again, it seems...
- Mommy No More I stared into your evil eyes as you grinned, ...
- The Mask I walk with my friends, happy as can be, ...
- Suffocating I let these words suffocate me as I lie down on ...
My name is Krystal, I love to write stories and poems, its my passion. My poems are based on how I feel about someone or something. I don't spend alot of time thinking of a poem to write it just comes to me most of the times when im mad, depressed, or sad or something. I don't write alot of happy poems because i am not good at writing happy things. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about krystal Sheehan
Grandpa's Little Girl
I'll tell you a tale of grandpa's little girl
no one knew the bond that they had,
but they didn't think it would end,
When she was five they played hide n' seek
When she was eight,
they watched movies,
and played games on the computer.
They would laugh and hug each other like no tomorrow,
but what he didn't know,
was that his little girl,
was growing up.
Now she is thirteen and her dad died,
after that she grew up,
but he doesn't know that,
so the next day..
She saw him, things changed,
she found out,
that her ...