Kshiteesh Vaskota1 Poems
- If Life Could Be Like This What would happen If life could ...
- A Pillar And Myself I just stood in front of a pillar ...
- Alone I sat on a chair and I am here I know that hardly ...
- Farewell About to pass away through a passage With the ...
- Bird, Beetle, Hunter And The B...
- Realization Of Emptiness Empty sky empty mind Empty heart ...
- Something Keeps Us Alive No matter one lives or one dies No ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kshiteesh Vaskota1
Realization Of Emptiness
Empty sky empty mind
Empty heart and empty wind
I was empty till that day
Emptiness had made me its prey
I travelled the places to fill my vessel
I experienced the hinder and some tussle
I still carried empty thoughts
Which embraced me from around the life
I searched the ocean I searched the land
I could not find any place to land
The emptiness still travelled with me along
Creating the vacuum inside tiny me so long
I thought and thought and realized in a shot
The emptiness which I meant was not emptiness I thought
The emptiness portrayed ...