KyawZwar Myint Poems
- Caught In Eternal Winter Sigh of the wind Or just a sob from...
- The Cold Moon Of The Wildernes... The cold moon of the ...
- On My Way Home Leaving behind the maddened crowds I'm ...
- Wish I Be Bound By Darkness Wish I be bound by darkness To ...
- No More Lost! ! The light in your eyes Alluring is the ...
- Oh....Rain Oh…Rain How can I stop my fluttered heart
- Irrawaddy's Dreams Aged am I To remember the course of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about KyawZwar Myint
Caught In Eternal Winter
Sigh of the wind
Or just a sob from my heart?
The notes are making
My soul torn apart.
The melody, the memories and
The worst, pain of losing you.
Seasons have changed
Yet I am caught in eternal winter
A desolate frozen tundra
Be my sole company.
Longing for the spring
Yet caught in the lullaby
Of freezing wind
I wonder when I will be free
To fall in love
Just once more again...