Kyle Harbinger Poems
- The Process Conflicts burden My path and I am- Alone. I ...
- Asthmatic An epiphany in the deepest dream- And I wake up ...
- The World For me, closure can be found in empty bottles and ...
- My Hammock In the realm of my ...
- The Cotton Balls i see glorious mountains, something like ...
- The Melting Sun Days go by God’s huge tears forming ...
- Reality reality creeps in like death. gaps of truth are ...
I'm pretty boring, but lovin' every minute of it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kyle Harbinger
reality creeps in like death.
gaps of truth are found constantly,
like sun rays blasting through windows
in the early morning, waking humans
as the earth has been awake for years.
the sun’s responsibility
what are we?
I know somewhere
what someone is thinking
well, I know my friend
behind it all
in front of it all
I talk to myself.