Kyle Richards Poems
- Forgotten I will not forget this, I'll reforge the past, ...
- Silent I hear the rain fall, Pitter patter, on the wall, ...
- Spades The sun, The sun, A loaded gun, Where two men ...
- Falling Falling, Spinning, swirling, out of control, My ...
- Flower Flower surrounded by lava, All I see of late, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kyle Richards
Spinning, swirling, out of control,
My life is falling down an endless hole,
Brief glances of a field of red,
Brief thoughts that I can not but dread,
Despair, desire, delirium my friends,
You’re all I have now in the end,
My sweet passage of a blissful rest,
Has become a creeping nightmare at best,
The sleep that has been taken, nay stolen,
Makes my heart heavy an swollen,
Yet I continue to tumble out of control,
In my ever darkening, my endless hell hole.