Kyle Tadda Poems
- Sacrifice My dearest friend, Here at the end of my time, ...
- The Fair Maiden By the starlight, On this bright night, ...
- Hero's Dependency We have our hero's of childhood lore, to...
- Memorial The birds coo in the distance, as the hunter ...
- Four Walls I'm terrified of these four walls, This room ...
- Thunder Cracked Thunder cracked on the moonlike land. As the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My dearest friend,
Here at the end of my time,
For you and more, I will go to the end,
Even now, in my darkest hour, the sun still shines.
For you I I bare the weight,
For more I bare the screaming.
Is this yet my only fate?
Even now the sun still is gleaming.
Here, at the deathly height,
For you I will suffer once more,
And now in this burning light,
Here, I will even the score.