kyler Larson Poems
- Till The Day That We Die someone said I think like no ...
- Blondies we all see you your so easy on the eyes easier to ...
- No Restraints ... I've got this angry love and its an ...
- To Clear My Head I caught you like a sickness on the very ...
- Future Tense I spoke outloud of my disgust of everything we ...
- Get Off My Case Pt.2 Don't set it in stone, before its ...
- Uncompatible Always seems to stop on the page the path I was...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kyler Larson
Get Off My Case Pt.2
Don't set it in stone, before its written
think we're all just fuggin scared
to the point that we can't love
I saw the you, the you that was hidden
found myself quite smitten
doesnt meaaan anything though
I'll throw it all out there,
I'm a creature, but we are all animals
I'll throw it all out there, get off my case
dont set it in stone, before its written
something has to end, before a new begening
thats the saddest thing I think
cause we all wanna be loved by somebody
(cause I just wanna be loved by somebody)
and it seems that no ...