L. E. Fignon
L. E. Fignon Poems
- Continuum Dream “Its beauty provoked in me, A flame of...
- Cheshire Bargain The sound of oceans ringing, In a wreath ...
- Plaintive Succession Away it shifts through our time, ...
- Glass Portrait Scarless youth, Bares intimate lines, ...
- My Letter 'M' Of all the letters that came to be, C, A, N ...
- Sublime Layout All outside thought, Surely weighs deep, ...
- Methyl Love Why must it be so impossible to dine, When it ...
I am much uncharted,
A wonderer in the dark,
But I retain a guiding light,
To tend my blind desires.
Je vous aime beaucoup ma chérie <3.
Please don't be shy, negative as well as positive criticism are much needed in improvement more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about L. E. Fignon
“Its beauty provoked in me,
A flame of scarlet lust,
Further public indecency,
And I grapple you at once”.
“Tis all for redemption,
Hold high my mace and chalice,
His postea earns contention,
To black out my dear Alice? ”