LA' Sohn Brock
LA' Sohn Brock Poems
- You Deserve The World Releasing my mind Asking you to ...
- Alone? You don't have to say a word You don't have to answer...
- This Candle Of Deciet I lite this candle for you in ...
- Happy Valentine's Day.... My ...
- Love For You Your eyes see what is obvious, but your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Deserve The World
Releasing my mind
Asking you to release your heart
I bare my soul to thee
I see it on your face
Your pain, but I cannot read your mind
I stare as you sleep with a smile on my face
My heart warm with all the love, I feel for you
Praying, giving up my soul
Just for this one moment to read your thoughts
You seem to be so distant in thought
So silent in my presence
Your so far but so close
I miss talking to you
I miss your laugh
I miss your smile
Please talk to me
I gave up my soul a many of nights