Lacii Taylor Poems
- Pain, Loss, Tears These tears I shed will never go away, ...
- Evil Intentions Lips like velvet Kisses like ...
- Rain Rain glorious pounding soaking rain, How I love to ...
- Rape Take a rape victim for example, and once it's ...
- Dandelion Your soft petals caress my face, Taking me to ...
I am a poet and I love to draw, and play the piano. Thats about it... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pain, Loss, Tears
These tears I shed will never go away,
The tears that fall, will remind me of that pain
The pain of loss is what I speak,
The pain that made me fall to my knees.
This pain is what I so despise, but
What can I do but fall and cry?
I lost my way,
To this never ending pain.
I lost my reason,
To why I should go on.
The answers I come to,
Will forever haunt my dreams.
This pain of loss,
Is truly makes me scream.
That's why I hate to have these tears,
fall from my eyes.
This nightmare of falling tears,
Is what I despise..