Lacy Greear Kobilis
Lacy Greear Kobilis Poems
- Pain Pain is a demon it's name is Rage It sucks your life...
- Growing We start out not knowing then we begin to learn ...
- Healing! Upon the restoration of your soul You'll find ...
- Murdered Dreams! Sickness enters into the soul As memories ...
- The Way I Feel Right Now….. I feel like I can’t trust ...
- The Ghosts Of You! The shaking of the ground Frightened us ...
- Better Than The Rest............. Frozen here in the ...
I have been writing since before I can remember, it has always been a way for me to escape reality and communicate with my soul on a new level. I hope you enjoy reading my poetry as much as I enjoy writing it. Thanks and have a blessed life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lacy Greear Kobilis
Pain is a demon
it's name is Rage
It sucks your life out
and makes you change
It tells you that you're worthless
It rips you apart
and breaks you down
causing mountains of distress
turning smiles into frowns
Pain is a Vampire
sucking the blood from your vains
She leaves you
carrying scars that will never heal
While driving you insane
Pain is a Highway
Broken signs directing the way
leading you to nowhere
Nothing there to help you
and nobody there who cares
Pain is a Black Hole
sucking you in and ...