lamia harker Poems
- aenema you used to write stories to tell the world how you ...
- White Silence A whisper A touch A kiss Forever quiet
- Delirium god came to me in a dream he told me of the ...
- Legacy Ii So, here I sit, wondering upon all these things...
- Wrath beauty lives and dies as we...
- Cascade she steps aside among feathered wings and in her ...
- D'Reaming saline secrets echoed across his shattered smile
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
you used to write stories
to tell the world how you felt
twined with pictures fitting.
now you choose music and image;
i miss that verse you used to share
nothing will ever
as beautiful to