Lata S Singh
Lata S Singh Poems
- I Love Being Unavailable So last week, it all started from ...
- That's Where It All Began She can stare at that pose For ...
- Have We? Have we ever felt love with fingertips? Have we ...
- Going Through The Life's Maze Going through the life's maze, ...
- Dear Raindrop Far there from the skies her bundle of joy ...
scribbling last pages of notebooks led to diary and then to blog. you see, walking towards dark forces just does not become an option more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lata S Singh
I Love Being Unavailable
So last week, it all started from that office terrace,
at around 4 pm. (tea-break yeah)
While fingers playing around with its sleek body
Sipping not-so-hot tea
Gorging on cafeteria maggi
And busy tweeting, RT-ing, replying, checking FB updates.
All of sudden, it slipped off
Tried to grab it
But, it (oops) gone..
It managed to slip from my grip (sigh)
Very next moment, memories attached to it are ‘there’.
Thirteen floors down.
There on the ground.
Shattered. In bits & pieces. (might ran over by some skoda or some such)