LaTasha Diane Thomas
LaTasha Diane Thomas Poems
- Country Delight My love for you awaits...sitting at the old ...
- Worth The Wait Ding Dung... Who could this be There's a ...
- Love Virus Awakened by a gurgle of the stomach Rumbling, ...
- Crush Or 2 Be Crushed Smitten…Do you call me foolish for ...
- Why Quit Now Your voice is cold You're semi sweet chocolate ...
- A Long Walk Home I gotta hurry before the street lights come ...
- True Love I'm in love all over again This time it's with my ...
A Black and Proud Christian Woman
American Muscle Enthusiast
A Lady more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about LaTasha Diane Thomas
Awakened by a gurgle of the stomach
Near the point of dehydration
Rocking back and forth
Waiting on the next episode
Constant pain and irritation
Sounds of thunder struck my chest
Weakened to the point of bed rest
Too sick to even get myself dressed
Feverish and nauseous
How long will this endure
Day after day, searching for a cure
Some type of antidote
Perhaps a glass of ginger ale or a hot toddy
A warm bath
Filled with lavender crystals to sooth my body
Tears flowing frequent, not one cloth to ...