Latoya Scranton Poems
- Only Way Out You may not see it yet, But its always there ...
- Formalities I was shaped from the shapeless. Formed from the...
- Innovation Past, past, past Always haunting the present. At...
- Mine's Forever Does she think she's perfect? What is the ...
- Poem For The Free One day I shall embrace my fears. I will ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Latoya Scranton
Only Way Out
You may not see it yet,
But its always there inside.
Like a singing fire,
Or scorching flames,
Or a piercing bellowing cry.
Like the torture in a dungeon,
Or the tickilng in your side.
Like the feeling of soon to be married,
And evil is your bride.
Yes you may love them now,
Shouting their name around town,
But soon the hurt will be found,
And out of your mouth
Won't be heard a sound.
See I've cried my tears
On throughout my years.
Yeah I may be young,
But I've been sprung,
And all the sad songs I sure have sung;
I'm goin down...