Laura Chandra Poems
- The Old You I’m freak just to know where you put the ...
- Social Network Social network, there we met again we once ...
- Avowal To Admit Admit when you must feel what I do feeling ...
- An Explanation That evening was so warm to my soul Hi, ...
- Class asking question staring at the night listening to the...
I'm an English Literature student in Universitas Sumatera Utara.
I live in Medan, and Tarutung is my hometown. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laura Chandra
The Old You
I’m freak just to know where you put the pictures
The old you-you used to be
I want to see that childish handsome face
I want to see that sweet charming smile
But all I can see is the way you left
the way you’ve changed
and do you know?
I’d curse myself everytime I feel I do missing you
I teach myself how to forgive
To teach me the way I have to forget
But I just can not erase this affection
I’m led back into past tense, still can not to move on
The new me still loves The old you.