Laura Chandra Poems
- Social Network Social network, there we met again we once ...
- The Old You I’m freak just to know where you put the ...
- Avowal To Admit Admit when you must feel what I do feeling ...
- An Explanation That evening was so warm to my soul Hi, ...
- Class asking question staring at the night listening to the...
I'm an English Literature student in Universitas Sumatera Utara.
I live in Medan, and Tarutung is my hometown. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laura Chandra
Social network, there we met again
we once did it yesterday
-long time ago, when I was almost sixteen
For the next day, I lost you
I thought it was not me to love you should
Thanks God it was social network
And hey I saw that dimple, still looks deep
I didn’t even care if it were pimple
I knew this affection is a circle
Turn and turn never gonna be stopped
Hidden and showed at moment
I had many requirements and you are my exception ever.
Here again I’m falling In love
To someone who I loved in the past
And still, still I love him.