Laura Kelly Poems
- Suicide Kid As she read the note aloud Her voice clear and ...
- Your My Everything I'm sorry i left I left it all ...
- We Once Loved You I cant stand to hear you talk like ...
- Just A Word Love is nothing but a word It has no meaning to ...
- A Face In The Crowd This never ending tragedy it always ...
- Take My Hand Look back at your past Your love really never ...
- Never Have A Chance In this world I felt like nothing is ...
Hello. My name is Laura and I am fifteen years old. I love writing.. its one of my passions. I just want to say that I hope you enjoy reading them and please leave me some comments saying how you feel. Thanks. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As she read the note aloud
Her voice clear and loud
'This is what she wrote
Her suicide note'
There were gasps all through the air
For everyone seemed to care
They said she was so great
But their compliments were too late
Her note read like this
'Nothing in my life is bliss
And no one sees the tears I cry
You will only care once i die
Perfection was only a minor concern
Love is what I yearn
This pain you say you now feel
Is probably not even real
As you sit there and moap or gloat
What you just read was my suicide note'
No words were ...