Lauren Degnan Poems
- Pain And Suffering I feel I lost it Sometimes I wish I did ...
- Twilight Dark gloom in sight Let me sleep tonight
- Oni (Devil) You take away I’ll be as fast as a bullet
- Evidence EVIDENCE
- Painful Discresion Where did it go The love between us Why ...
- Situations Tell me What do you see Inside of me Can you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Degnan
Pain And Suffering
I feel I lost it
Sometimes I wish I did something about it
You think it’s all my fault
WELL YOU’RE WRONG!
I don’t trust you here or there
keep away from it
You wouldn’t dare
We both lost something special
So let’s get it together
We can be family and there is nothing to it
If we’ve lost something or someone special there is nothing wrong
Stay together forever
It is worth it
And it’s not gods fault
He just wants company