Lauren Delgado Poems
- Since When? Since when did life become easy? When did we ...
- A Hand Not To Help The love you gave is not like the ...
- Conscience Never-ending walls. Everlasting halls. Trapped ...
- Chancing Love. It's strange when you have to lie. It's ...
- God. He is always there to offer a hand. His love last a ...
- Cat... There was a cat. The cat was quite fat. O' how it ...
- Questionnaire? How could you lie? Why would you deny? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Since when did life become easy?
When did we wake up and say everything's O.K.?
I think I'm still asleep.
Wake me up for life awaits.
To escape from hell and onto heavens gates.
To ponder through life scroll.
The list foretells the untold past.
I think I will fall.
Catch me for I cannot stand.
Let me walk on this forbidden land.
I take notice of morality within one.
Blood flowing through the veins.
I think I will live.