Lauren Kiczula Poems
- Just When Just when i found myself soaring All the strings ...
- My Borders Of Reality
- To Soar to soar among the heavens wind rushing past ...
- Night Hike Shadows growing Midnight Approaching Cats a ...
- I Needed You I can't take it any more I need to run I need ...
- I Want I want to see feel and do all that i can in this life...
- Why Why do i just sit and watch the time fly by why do i ...
A young woman with many dreams and ambitions to become a writer. I have been writing seriously for about 4 years now. but i began writing my story about 3 years ago and it is still a work in process. i know it will be a while longer until i finish because my writing skills are still maturing. If you have any advice/ wisdom please do share.
Love and Light,
Lauren Kiczula more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Kiczula
Just when i found myself soaring
All the strings that held me up were cut
I fell back to earth
my breath knocked out of me
And I'm not sure if i'm strong enough
to take the next breath