Lauri Bond Poems
- More Than Just A Biscuit Digo, Bourbon, Hob Nob, Rich Tea, ...
- My Blue Eyed, Blonde Haired Bo... To my blue eyed, blonde ...
- Content I know we're content as we walk, As we do not feel ...
- Anniversary Promise I love you so much, And it grows every ...
- Do You Ever Wonder What If...?... What if when I was at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauri Bond
More Than Just A Biscuit
Digo, Bourbon, Hob Nob, Rich Tea,
I'm definitely not fussy.
You never have just one,
But then suddenly there all gone!
Morning, noon and night,
There always in my sight.
They've got to be dunked in tea or coffee,
But you must never let them get soggy.
They are my little bit of happiness,
In this world of stress.
Biscuits mean a lot to me,
Because I love sharing them with my family.