lavia belle mafukaduvha
lavia belle mafukaduvha Poems
- Maybe I Can't Share I always get into relationships that ...
- Being A Man Abruptly I pass your abode and greet you Now I ...
- I Cry For My Life Was i even entitled to this life oh my ...
- It's Life Isn't? my life has its up's and downs It's ...
- Resentful Love How could love look so rosy When it's so ...
- Does Death Do Us Apart? Do you do us apart NOr unite us? ...
- Its Heart Matters. I loved you but not like him Everyday I ...
I am a young writer with passion of wanting to be like Maya Angelou and Shakespeare, name them all. i started poetry when i was 12 years old when my family decided to side line me. Poetry was the only therapist i could afford, i expressed all my feelings to it and I've also discovered that i can also write when i am happy and it made me feel more happier, i have also considered to be a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Listen to other's without asking, you will get the correct information that belongs to someone else and not you.''first years in varsity or college ask and you shall be answered.
''The best way to break 'DISAPPOINTMENTS' is simply being independent.''...
Comments about lavia belle mafukaduvha
Maybe I Can't Share
I always get into relationships that don't fond me
The one that hate me
why do i always wear a wet jacket on winter
is this how death feels like?
because i heard the world is about to end
when wrong things occurs
first it was a married man
now a guy who's into a stable relationship
do i even know what polygamy is?
i don't even know what i'm putting myself into.
I am liked by many but loved by none
therefore i see love in used goods.
do they even love me?
what happens when they see terms in their relationship
where does that put me? ...