Lea Aubrey Jularbal
Lea Aubrey Jularbal Poems
- My Special Child You live with me in a beautiful place, No ...
- Reality We are, what we are We made, what we made We give, ...
- My Friend Since my childhood, I meet a lot of ...
- Remember Remember my darling? The times that we are ...
- Soldier Of God A soldier of God that's what they call on ...
- Secret In my life I was left alone As my secret That is ...
- Christmas Christmas is a special season, To remember our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lea Aubrey Jularbal
My Special Child
You live with me in a beautiful place,
No mortal being can beheld with its eyes.
The true beauty in there that lies,
Because it is in a hidden paradise.
I told you my entire plan,
In that great grand council stand.
To come to earth and live,
And only through me you must believe.
You pass the veil of forgetfulness,
When you came down to life for experiences.
To experience something,
That can have you everything.
I felt sad when you came down into this world,
And I felt alone when you left my side and home.
But always I'll be right ...